• IQOS/HEETS are only for adult smokers who want to continue consuming tobacco.
• IQOS/HEETS are not for people who have quit smoking or have never smoked.
• IQOS/HEETS are not an alternative to quitting smoking.
• To experience the benefits of IQOS/HEETS adult smokers should switch to IQOS/HEETS completely and abandon cigarettes permanently.
Tobacco and health effects
• IQOS/HEETS are not risk-free.
• HEETS contain nicotine, which is addictive.
• The best choice for consumers concerned about their health is to quit tobacco use altogether.
• Nicotine is naturally present in the tobacco used in HEETS sticks.
• Nicotine is addictive and may cause side-effects similar to those associated with other nicotine-containing products, like headache, nausea, or throat irritation. If you experience these symptoms stop using HEETS and consult a health care professional.
• Pregnant or breast feeding women, diabetics and people with heart problems or severe high blood pressure should not use any tobacco or nicotine product, including HEETS.
Children and adolescents
• IQOS/HEETS are not for minors.
• Children and adolescents should not use IQOS under any circumstances.
This product is not risk free and is addictive.
This site is owned by Philip Morris Kazakhstan LLP, contains information on a product containing tobacco and is reserved for consumers of tobacco over 18 years old residing in Kazakhstan.
I confirm that I am 18 years old or over and consume tobacco