IQOS TEST DRIVE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
IQOS test drive program offers an adult individual who meets the requirements of these Terms and Conditions (hereinafter – “the Buyer”) to get IQOS device and take a closer look at its operating principle, form personal opinion of IQOS and its features and subsequently decide whether IQOS qualities meet the Consumer needs (hereinafter – “the Sample”) as follows:
- The Sample provided to the Buyer is used. The Sample model shall be selected at the sole discretion of Philip Morris Kazakhstan LLP (hereinafter – “the Seller”).
- The Sample shall be provided for a test drive upon registration by the Buyer of the respective request posted on the IQOS.COM provided that it is technically feasible, there are IQOS devices available and the Consumer is registered in the database of adult IQOS users based on the established form of consent to personal data collection and processing.
- Upon successful registration of the above request, the Seller may contact the Buyer to get from and/or provide to the Buyer any additional information concerning the Sample test drive, delivery, etc.
- The Sample shall be delivered to the Buyer’s address at the Seller’s cost and expense.
- On or before the Sample delivery date, the Seller shall make a control call to confirm the fact of IQOS receipt by the Buyer, specify its characteristics and other information. The Seller may make control calls to the Buyer anytime throughout the test drive period to provide information support to the Buyer on the proper use of the Sample. The Buyer hereby agrees to provide complete and reliable information to the Seller and gives consent to recording of calls by the Seller.
- The Sample provided to the Buyer shall be returned. The Buyer shall return the Sample within the deadline additionally established by the Seller. The Buyer shall return the Sample in accordance with the instructions received from the Seller by phone or other communication media used by the Parties.
- Once the Sample is returned, the Buyer may choose any IQOS tobacco heating system from the catalogue posted on the website of the Seller (if any). The Buyer shall pay the price of IQOS tobacco heating system selected thereby in accordance with the terms and conditions of the Public Agreement for Retail Sales of Goods on e-Commerce Website IQOS.COM.
- Should the Buyer fail, immediately upon return of the Sample provided to the Buyer for a test drive, to choose any IQOS tobacco heating system from the catalogue on the Seller’s website and pay the price of IQOS tobacco heating system, such actions of the Buyer shall be deemed the Buyer’s refusal to execute the Public Agreement for Retail Sales of Goods on e-Commerce Website IQOS.COM.
- In case of loss or destruction of the Sample provided by the Seller to the Buyer and resulting failure by the Buyer to return such Sample to the Seller and in case Buyer fails to return the Sample provided for a test drive upon the expiry of 30 (thirty) calendar days from the date specified for return by the Seller in accordance with paragraph 5 of these Terms and Conditions, the Seller may take any steps permitted by the laws and regulations of the Republic of Kazakhstan that are necessary to protect the Seller’s rights including but not limited to bringing a court action.
- These IQOS Test Drive Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the Public Agreement for Retail Sales of Goods on e-Commerce Website IQOS.COM of Philip Morris Kazakhstan LLP available at WWW.IQOS.COM.