IQOS TEST DRIVE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
IQOS test drive enables an adult individual (hereinafter - Consumer) to receive IQOS device for 14 days in order to get insight into its functioning, form a personal opinion of IQOS and its features, and thereafter decide if the consumer properties of the device meet the Consumer’s needs (hereinafter – the Sample) under the following terms and conditions:
- The Sample given to Consumer is used. The Sample model shall be selected at the discretion of Philip Morris Kazakhstan LLP (hereinafter – the Seller).
- The Sample shall be given to Consumer provided that it is technically practicable for a specific domestic trade facility to give the Sample to Consumer, there are IQOS devices available for such giving out in a specific domestic trade facility, and Consumer is registered in the adult IQOS user database. IQOS device shall be given based on the established form of Consent for Personal Data Collection and Processing.
- The Sample shall be given to Consumer on a return basis through signing of the Sample Handover Certificate after Consumer has made an advance payment for the Sample, which amount is established by the Sample Handover Certificate. The buyer shall return the Sample within the deadline specified in the Sample Handover Certificate. Upon return of the Sample by the Buyer, the Seller shall sign the Sample Handover Certificate to confirm the fact of the Sample return.
- Upon return of the Sample, Consumer may choose any version of IQOS tobacco heating system available in a specific domestic trade facility. In this case, Consumer shall pay the remaining amount for the selected IQOS tobacco heating system. Such remaining amount shall mean the difference between the cost of IQOS tobacco heating system selected by Consumer and advance payment established by the Sample Handover Certificate.
- If upon return of the Sample Consumer fails to select any IQOS tobacco heating system available in a specific domestic trade facility and pay the remaining amount for the selected IQOS tobacco heating system, amount paid by the Buyer as a partial advance payment shall be returned by PMK to Consumer in full.
- In case of loss, damage or destruction of the Sample provided by the Seller to Consumer for review and, consequently, Consumer’s failure to return the Sample so given to the Seller and if Consumer fails to return the Sample upon the expiry of 30 (thirty) calendar days from the return date specified in the Sample Handover Certificate, the Seller may retain the advance payment made by Consumer as a compensation for damage caused by the Consumer’s failure to return the Sample in a timely manner or lost/destroyed Sample irrespective of Consumer's intent to choose any IQOS tobacco heating system from among those available in a specific domestic trade facility and pay the remaining amount for IQOS tobacco heating system selected thereby.
IQOS test drive terms and conditions shall be governed by the Public Retail Sales Agreement that covers domestic trade facilities of Philip Morris Kazakhstan LLP.