IQOS TEST DRIVE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
IQOS test drive enables an adult smoker (hereinafter - AS) to receive IQOS device for 7 days in order to get insight into its functioning, form a personal opinion of IQOS and its features, and thereafter decide if the consumer properties of the device meet the AS’s needs (hereinafter – the Sample) under the following terms and conditions:
- The Sample given to AS is used. The Sample model shall be selected at the discretion of Philip Morris Kazakhstan LLP (hereinafter – the Seller).
- The Sample shall be given to AS provided that it is technically practicable for a specific domestic trade facility to give the Sample to AS, there are IQOS devices available for such giving out in a specific domestic trade facility, and AS is registered in the adult IQOS user database. IQOS device shall be given based on the established form of Consent for Personal Data Collection and Processing.
- The Sample shall be given to AS on a return basis through signing of the Sample Handover Certificate after AS has made an advance payment for the Sample, which amount is established by the Sample Handover Certificate. The buyer shall return the Sample within the deadline specified in the Sample Handover Certificate. Upon return of the Sample by the Buyer, the Seller shall sign the Sample Handover Certificate to confirm the fact of the Sample return.
- Upon return of the Sample, AS may choose any version of IQOS tobacco heating system available in a specific domestic trade facility. In this case, AS shall pay the remaining amount for the selected IQOS tobacco heating system. Such remaining amount shall mean the difference between the cost of IQOS tobacco heating system selected by AS and advance payment established by the Sample Handover Certificate.
- If upon return of the Sample AS fails to select any IQOS tobacco heating system available in a specific domestic trade facility and pay the remaining amount for the selected IQOS tobacco heating system, amount paid by the Buyer as a partial advance payment shall be returned by PMK to AS in full.
- In case of loss, damage or destruction of the Sample provided by the Seller to AS for review and, consequently, AS’s failure to return the Sample so given to the Seller and if AS fails to return the Sample upon the expiry of 30 (thirty) calendar days from the return date specified in the Sample Handover Certificate, the Seller may retain the advance payment made by AS as a compensation for damage caused by the AS’s failure to return the Sample in a timely manner or lost/destroyed Sample irrespective of AS's intent to choose any IQOS tobacco heating system from among those available in a specific domestic trade facility and pay the remaining amount for IQOS tobacco heating system selected thereby.
IQOS test drive terms and conditions shall be governed by the Public Retail Sales Agreement that covers domestic trade facilities of Philip Morris Kazakhstan LLP.